If anyone has the extended re-release of this and would like to share it, drop it in the comments or the spy forum. Thanks
MUNDELL LOWE & HIS ALL STARS : TV ACTION JAZZ!
RCA CAMDEN
CAS - 522
"LIVING STEREO"
1959
1959
ARTIST : Crime Jazz, Mundell Lowe, TV Themes
9 comments:
I really dig Mundell Lowe, I'm looking forward to this one, thanks.
No problemo, maybe we can get our hands on the re-release with extra tracks.
Thanks sir!
Greetings from Peru!
Luis
Luis,
You are my most exotic visitor so far (maybe Peru isn't exotic to you because you've always been there, but it sure seems exotic to me:)
It's amazing how the internet can bring people together from all over the world to share a common interest.
All the best from One Of Her Majesty's Secret Servicemen :)
This is an excellent Album. I know because I have it. You saved me a lot of time of ripping and restoring! Thanks!
Thanks buddy,
This is the "CD" version, so try not to throw up whilst listening to it in your VINYL lounge pad :)
Jay
I'll take what I can get, especially if it's clean, and yes even CD. Much thanks and as always great job!
Nice small group session, if too brief. May not satisfy the big band crime jazz fans, but I dig it.
This is a really great jazz session. I must have three vinyl copies because I like it so much. It was available on CD at one time, but I believe it is out of print. Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment