CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

THE SECRET AGENTS

This is one found by the blog detective, filmpac. Thanks to him for finding it and thanks to the original ripper (whoever youare). This is a hard one to track down, I've searched around looking for info, especially tracklist, we were wondering if the 8 tracks included was the complete album. Well after searching and considering there are only eight tracks listed on the front cover, I reckon it's complete. If anyone know otherwise, let me know. A better cover would be nice if anyone has one. This is a nice album of Jazzy themes with a bit of the ever groovy Hammond guesting on some tracks. A unique version of the Star Trek awaits those who download this.

THE SECRET AGENTS : MISSION IMPOSSIBLE & OTHER ACTION THEMES
PICKWICK/DESIGN RECORDS
DLP -287
STEREO
1968

Supplied by Filmpac

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay
This is Rich. Check out my last post of Passionate Paris

Anonymous said...

I just found a track listing for this over at 'Bongos' (The Coolest In Primitive Vinyl) and it shows only 8 tracks, so I think we can take it as being complete.

THXjay said...

Hey D,

I see you're still trawling our archives :)

Thanks for letting us know on this, I think we can safely say it's complete :)

(funny number of tracks though!)

Let's MAGA said...

Ripping this one now @ 320. Complete covers scans front and back. Yes only 8 tunes. See it at my place soon. ;O

THXjay said...

Thanks Oracle ;)

I'll be there :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop