CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

77 SUNSET STRIP

The original TV soundtrack to the series, music again composed by Warren Barker.

77 SUNSET STRIP : WARREN BARKER
(WITH WARNER BROS STAR INSTRUMENTALISTS)
ABC TV
1959

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jay! This is Rich. Wow! This is way too cool! So glad to have you here in blogland. Great layout and great source for some great tunes. Keep the good work and best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Also, I put you on my links list.

Anonymous said...

You are my guru of Detective/spy music.
77 Sunset Strip and Hawaiian Eye are both shows I am waiting for on dvd, now I got the music.
Thanks
Any chance you could use MediaFire as a Mirror sight.
Rapidshare makes me wait a long time for downloads.
Many Thanks Vince

THXjay said...

I have a premium account with rapidshare so that is my hoster of choice, I've never had any problems with them at all.

If anyone else wishes to upload them to a different service, please feel free to add the links to the appropriate post or the "Spy Forum" on the main page.

@lp
Thanks for the kind comments, you can't get much cooler than your site :)

Jason

1Surfrider said...

Keep the Rapidshare, it's worth the money.

Tremendous public service you've got going here, many memories of this show.

Thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop