CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

CONFIDENTIAL SOUNDS FOR A SECRET AGENT


The cover may look familiar to you, that's because this is one of two 60's albums used to compile the S.P.Y.T.I.M.E. album posted earlier. The other was called (take a deep breath) "The Man From Uncle, Secret Agent Man, I Spy and Other TV Spy Themes". If anyone has it and would be kind enough to share it, I would be very grateful.
This is a collaboration between composer-arranger Warren Barker, Band-leader David Lloyd and his musical director Johnny Pearson. Of the twelve tracks included only four are actually real themes the other eight are original compositions inspired by the Ian Fleming novels.
DAVID LLOYD & HIS LONDON ORCHESTRA
CONFIDENTIAL SOUNDS FOR A SECRET AGENT
EPIC RECORDS
LN 24151
STEREO

1 comments:

Rix said...

Warren Baker. Not to be confused with the American arranger & bandleader Warren Barker.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop