CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

HAVE A LISTEN

I've just added a couple of new tracks to the Crime Files jukebox (on the top right), They are from The Cheltenham Orchestra & The Paris Mitchell Strings. Have a listen and let me know if you want me to post the complete collection.
I haven't posted it already because it's a bit of a mystery, I can'y find out any info on it or any artwork, and I like to post albums with a cover just for the sake of continuity :)
If you think it's worthwile I'll "knock-up" a cover and post it.

3 comments:

THXjay said...

Anyone interested?
Come on surely someone has had a listen!!

Anonymous said...

Great Stuff Jay,

both orchestras come with fine arrangements and chorus. I would appreciate if You post it - even without artwork.

Thanx
HPM

P.S.: discovered your blog with the help of Licorice Pizza

THXjay said...

HPM,

Glad you like the place, I just found some half scans which I'd taken out of the original files for these albums. The original uploader had only got an A4 scanner so only scanned the middle of the LP covers.
I'm working on reconstructing a full image for them as best I can.

Thanks for replying, at least someone is out there:)

Jason

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop