This is one I posted part of in the forum, now thanks to filmpac we have a complete version. I haven't taken too much time on the cover just kept it simple. Not all the tracks are bond but there are some good instrumental on here. I couldn' tfind any info on this at all, don't even know if it was an original LP release or a recent compilation....anyone know?






10 comments:
Does anyone know why the post picture looks so bad, when its a hi-res image as you can see by clicking on it??
The guy I got it off had it labelled as an LP release, from 1975.
Not a compilation methinks, but a regular album.
Reminds me, I've got another surf guitar style Bond cover album, quite an oddity.
The Sensational Guitars Of Dan & Dale "Thunderball", from 1965.
Some of the tracks have Bondish titles, but are really something else altogether. Weird.
It's only 128 bitrate, though.
Interested?
Hi guys:
I'm going with this being a comp -- not an official release. Could not find any mention of it anywhere from any label. It's nice anyway, though.
I would be interested in the "Sensational Guitars Of Dan & Dale".
Only know their releases with Batman music, must be fun to listen to Bond themed music by these artists.
Heaven help me, I know not what I do.
Do with this what you will mate.
Not my rip, all thanks or whatever to the original ripper.
Dan & Dale "Thunderball" (1965), LP @128:
http://rapidshare.com/files/58853484/DD-Thunderball.zip
PS. Sensational Guitars, or Sleepwalk Guitars?
PPS. They are really Sun-Ra.
PPPS. Confused?? Me too!
PPPPS. Now you know why I didn't post some of this stuff earlier;)
PPPPPS. I do have a really good rip of that Batman album. But is that worthy of The Crime Lounge? Is this??
filmpac,
sorry for late answer been busy, thanks for the D&D thunderball, may post that if its OK.
as for Batman, I suppose he was a "Crime" fighter :)
Thanks, always grateful for contributions
You're right Jason, Batman is/was a detective to be exact (a weird one, but well...). So think a little bit of "Bat-Tunes" (i.e. by Nelson Riddle, Sun-Ra...) here and there won't hurt. :)
can you actually download this? i don't see any links on any of your posts.
Use your secret decoder ring to reveal the hidden message;)
Post a Comment