THE CRIME JAZZ COLLECTION SEEMS TO BE POPULAR
I THINK WE MAY HAVE A COUPLE OF "GUEST" CONTRIBUTORS FOR IT SOON, DaBoss FROM "FAT CIGAR CITY LOUNGE" HAS KINDLY OFFERED TO ADD A VOLUME OF SPY SURF TRACKS. HE ALREADY HAS SOME GREAT SURF ALBUMS AVAILABLE ON HIS SITE
I THINK WE MAY HAVE A COUPLE OF "GUEST" CONTRIBUTORS FOR IT SOON, DaBoss FROM "FAT CIGAR CITY LOUNGE" HAS KINDLY OFFERED TO ADD A VOLUME OF SPY SURF TRACKS. HE ALREADY HAS SOME GREAT SURF ALBUMS AVAILABLE ON HIS SITE
ALSO ADDED A LINK TO MY NEW ARTWORK PAGE ON SIDEBAR






4 comments:
Thanks for the awesome artwork! :)
Looks very professional. I'm also a cover creating nerd, may I ask wich programs you're using for that?
I use PaintShopPro X, as I've said elsewhere I was introduced to it by a friend many years ago and sort of got stuck to it, I started out with PSP 7, but recently decided to go for PSP X (10), I was thinking of changing over to PaintShop but because I'd already got used to PSP I didn't want to have to re-learn all the tools.
The layout of PSPX seems to be very similar to PS now anyway so I guess they are pretty much the same, besides its not as if I'm creating a Lucasfilm alien backdrop, I'm just designing a few simple covers.
PaintShopPro does all anyone could need and it's reasonably priced as well (about a tenth the price of the full Paintshop)
Glad you like 'em
Jay
Jay:
Thanks for the kind comments and plug for Fat City. You have such awesome stuff here, its like being in a candy store and checking each bin for more goodies. It's all good, some better than others. Keep up the good work, this is a valuable additin to the music blog world. Don't get discouraged abut the comments, it takes a while for people to get accustomed to something new -- with your quality yu will develop a core of regulars who visit and chat. That's starting to happen to me now, and I've been up for about 1 month. Keep your chin up, bud. We know where you are and are spreading the good word.
Best
GW
Thanks Boss,
I do feel alittle guilty about complaining because folks have been so supportive ever since.
Like you said, I suppose it takes time to become known.
Thanks
Post a Comment