CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

HAWAIIAN EYE


The original TV Soundtrack to the detective series from Warner Bros (1959-1963) music composed by Warren Barker

HAWAIIAN EYE : WARREN BARKER
WARNER BROS
1960

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Discovered your blog yesterday, couldn't belive my eyes at first. Tons of amazing crime jazz in very high quality. Downloaded nearly every album you've posted. :)

Thank you very, very much for this fantastic music.

Unfortunately the Hawaiian Eye ost sounds a bit crappy (like it has been upsampled from 22 khz to 44 khz). Maybe you have this record in a little bit better quality?

So don't get me wrong you have a fantastic blog, and I'm thankful for what you've posted anyway.

THXjay said...

Glad you like my new place :)

The rip is one from another blog I grabbed a while ago, so I can't help the quality. Maybe someone out there will help out with a better version.

I'm hoping to get a sharing community going in my "Spy Forum" on the main page....hopefully, if people are kind enough to contribute.

Keep your eye on it :)

All the best

Jason

Anonymous said...

I have long searched for this LP.
It sounds pretty good.
I say BIG Thanks To You.
VINCE

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop