CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

THE WORLD OF JAMES BOND ADVENTURE!



Here is a great album by the Big Bombastic Orchestra of Roland Shaw. This has some amazing orchestrations and arrangements, excellent stuff. This is a compilation of several LP's that Roland release during the 70's, if anyone has the original records to share, please do.
The original cover (the blue one above) was OK but I felt it didn'y really stand out so as I enjoy designing my own covers I thought I would do my own (the brown one above) hope you like it.

ROLAND SHAW & HIS ORCHESTRA : THE WORLD OF JAMES BOND ADVENTURE
DECCA / PHASE 4 STEREO
1996
STEREO @320

5 comments:

Rato said...

Hi THXJAY
Great 007 selection! It happens that I'm reviewing the old Bond movies (specially with Sean Connery) and this collection came out on the right time for me.
By the way, congratulations for your excellent cover - is far better than the original (which is very poor indeed, no surprise you decided to make another) and that's the one I'm gonna use for sure.

THXjay said...

Thanks rato, glad you like it:)

omega said...

Your cover is great !!!

Anonymous said...

No doubt: your design wins!
And by the way, thanks for all the great LP's here - really heavy collection.
/ Peter

Anonymous said...

Great cover redesign ! Interesting that the original cover didn't use a photo from the Connery Bond series, but from the satire Casino Royale (lovely
Barbara Bouchet is the blonde).
Thanks for post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop