Here is the soundtrack to the movie version of Peter Gunn, with music by the ever reliable Henry Mancini, the man who originated the the twangy spy sound.
HENRY MANCINI : GUNN....NUMBER ONE!
RCA VICTOR
LSP - 3840
STEREO
1967
Here is the soundtrack to the movie version of Peter Gunn, with music by the ever reliable Henry Mancini, the man who originated the the twangy spy sound.ARTIST : Henry Mancini, Soundtracks, Vinyl
3 comments:
I love this version of the "Peter Gunn" theme by Mr. Mancicni! Nice Post!!!
Thanks for this -- I always liked about 75% of this album. I NEVER liked the Mancini chorus (even though his wife was the lead), and putting lyrics to the iconic "Peter Gunn" theme was just painful. But on the other hand, I always point to "The Monkey Farm" when people call him Mister Easy Listening!
A "lost" Mancini LP, with a number very good tracks, a pretty choral Dreamsville. The vocal Peter Gunn is a goof.
Post a Comment