CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

THRILLER JAZZ

An excellent release from the Verve "Jazz Club" series, here we have original recording from the 60's & 70's by some of Jazz' greatest names, including Lalo Schifrin, Quincy Jones, Jimmy Smith and many more...

VARIOUS ARTISTS : THRILLER JAZZ
VERVE
Cat No. 0602498374399
STEREO
2006

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi -
I really enjoyed this album - although I was familiar with most of the themes, this album has the best version of Dragnet and I Spy I've heard so far. (My exposure to Crime Jazz is based on the Ultra-Lounge CD's) Also, this was the first time I've come across the Peter Gunn version here with singing! Thanks for uploading this gem.

Dolores

THXjay said...

Thanks Dolores,

I'm a massive fan of the Ultra-Lounge series (got 'em all), I'll be posting the Crime Scene volume soon, maybe it will intoduce others to that great set.

Jay

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop