Here is one of one the many albums that actually deserves to be called Crime Jazz, being very "jazzy" as opposed to the more modern "easy" style of crime music.
Again couldn't find a decent cover so re-created it from scratch.
PETE RUGULO : THRILLER TV SOUNDTRACK
TIME SERIES 2000
52034
STEREO
1961






4 comments:
I have been looking for 'Thriller' forever. I love Pete Rugulo's music and you are the man able to find & present these. Thank you so very much for your extraordinary site for all you offer.
Cheers,
Rich
THXJAY!!
WOW!!!
Thank you for sharing this great genre of music!!!
As for your artwork... I think it is so cool that you create some of these album covers for your blog. I got thinking... a guy like you could have gotten yourself a pretty good job back in the 60s creating covers like these, for those record companies back then.
Keep up the good work!!
BB
Rich,
Glad you like the album, hope it brings back some good memories :)
BEA-BOP,
I would love to be designing CD & DVD covers (professionaly), I do enough of it as a hobby :)
At least someone appreciates it.
Thanks
Does anybody have a zip download of this record?
Post a Comment