The third in my Pete Rugulo trilogy post, here is the score to the 60's classic "A Quinn Martin Production", made by the same company as one of my other 60's favourites "The Invaders".
Great stuff, another proper crime jazz release.
Yet again I had to create a cover for this, I uploaded this before tagging it with the new cover so you'll have to tag it yourself.
PETE RUGULO : THE FUGITIVE TV SOUNDTRACK
FILMCD 316
STEREO
1963






7 comments:
3 EXCELLENT SHARES!!!!
Great stuff, cool covers you made too.
Thanks very much.
Thanks surfrider, glad you like 'em.
Jay
Less tha a month ago the DVD came out for The Fugitive. I watch this when I was a teenager and was so happy to watch it now.
I waited a long time for this DVD and now the music will be mine also.
We watched the first 15 episodes and they were so dramatic the 50 minute episodes went by like 15 minutes.
Of the 15 first season episodes only 3 were not to my liking. There are many great shows to come.
Thanks for this LP.
You have excellent taste and this blog has GREAT Tunes.
Vince
P.S. I am a huge fan, like you, of the Invaders. again watched this during the 1960's. Its another dvd set I am waiting for. I have a 8 VHS tape set and loved every minute of those shows. The x-Files took the calm drama of The Invaders but the shows mostly were so long to get to the monsters I'd fall asleep or change the channel.
Love Quinn Martin Productions. They sure knew Drama. Vince
Thanks Vince,
Yep me too, I'm waiting for (he says in a menacing narrators voice)"The Invaders....alien beings from a dying planet, their destination the Earth, theire purpose, to make it their world...."
Love it, two great Quinn Martin Productions :) I know they were based on the same formula of someone being chased but they were (and still are) great entertainment.
Thanks for taking the time to say thenks.
All the best
Jay
The voice of the narrater for the first few episodes of The Invaders and so far the first season of the Fugitive was William Conrad who
later had his own Quinn Martin show called "Cannon".
He was also the original voice of the long running radio show Gunsmoke, which overlaped with the tv show. He played a great Matt Dillion.
Vince
Thanks for this one. Very cool.
Post a Comment