CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

PARIS MITCHELL STRINGS


Many thanks again to Cedric for this rare one, the original scan was just of the middle section of the cover so I had to guess what the artist font would be and just picked something I thought matched the design of the rest of the cover, seems to have worked out well.
Cedric has since kindly taken the time to provide scans of the cover which I have stitched together, you can get them HERE. I'll leave both up so you have a choice (top one is the original)
There are some great versions of spy tunes on here a real cracker, not the greatest rip in the world but well worth the download, there's a track on the jukebox if you want to sample it.

THE PARIS MITCHELL STRINGS WITH BRASS : THUNDERBALL & OTHER SPY THEMES
PICKWICK/33
SPC - 5007
STEREO
UNKNOWN DATE

Supplied by Cedric

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop