OK here we have the daddy of all spy soundtracks, this has been copied many times over the years but here is the original. The distinctive sound of the Cimbalom is what gave the world that "spy sound", although not an action score, this is a real smooth & swingin' album.This is the remastered release with dialogue clips (adds great atmosphere).
JOHN BARRY : THE IPCRESS FILE
RECORDED AT CTS STUDIOS, WEMBLEY
1965 (RE-ISSUED 2002)
STEREO @320






13 comments:
Perfect!
TYVM
been looking for a good rip of this one for a long long time
thanks
Look no further,
Don't ya just love the sound of the cimbalom, sends a chill down my spyne every time :)
Thanks
This soundtrack brings so many memories from my early teens. I can still remember buying the book, thanks for the share.
Cheers
Torontomush
MOST excellent!
Class Movie.... Class Soundtrack!
Many Many Thanks! :-)
Thank You.
Hey THXjay. Could you re-post The Ipcress File soundtrack?
Link is still good.
Click "Ipcress" in the album details :)
Thanks for your site very much!
Greetings from Moscow!
Удачи и дальнейших успехов в работе, товарищ ! :)
And a very warm welcome to you comrade. I hope you enjoy browsing the archives (I hope you don't find my secret MI6 files :)
Спасибо очень много и не говорю ФСБ обо мне ;)
OK & Good Luck!
"browsing the archives" - ...and archives too.
:)
Arigato, I bought this classic spy movie on DVD 2 days ago...
Shibumi
Looks like it's been removed from rapidshare
Post a Comment