CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

TV THRILLERS


Here is another big bombastis stereo outing with The John Gregory Orchestra, recording under his Chaquito name. Like the earlier post of his Detectives album, this is another fantastic LP filled with action-packed television themes played like only he can.

CHAQUITO (JOHN GREGORY) : TV THRILLERS
PHILIPS
6308 - 087
STEREO
1972

5 comments:

Loungelegend said...

A 1000 times thanx, for all your wonderfull and smashing downloads. I think you've got one of the best blogs on the net !!
I just love those "crime-tunes" Can you tell me if you have the theme of the Persuaders somewhere on your blog ?? If interested I can provide you with the record "Basie Meets Bond" and the Ultra Lounge sampler =The Crime Scene= Greetings from Holland !!
Harry vd. Veen

THXjay said...

Harry,

Thanks for your kind words, yes I have both those albums and will be adding them later on, but thanks for offering, I'm always looking for new contributions :)

The Persuaders Theme will be featuring on my upcoming "Crime Jazz" definitive series, both the original John Barry version and a great version by Cyril Stapleton.

Look out for it soon.

Thanks

Jason

litlgrey said...

Oh, it's John Gregory - I should have figured that out! Consarn those Brit bandleaders did a lot of movie 'n' TV theme LPs in those days.

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled onto your blog via Fuzzy. What a find for a crime Jazz fanatic! The 50's soundtracks are never far away from my CD player.
One album I've been looking for is "TV Jazz Themes-Skip Martin". I believe it was on Somerset.
Again, this is a great blog!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop