CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

THE GREEN HORNET : TV SOUNDTRACK


The groovy soundtrack to one of the most memorable series of the 60's. They don't make 'em like this anymore, great car, Bruce Lee and a swingin' theme tune, played by the incredible Al Hirt. I have no idea how he can play the trumpet that fast....incredible.

BILLY MAY : THE GREEN HORNET TV SOUNDTRACK
RFO RECORDS 1520
STEREO
1966

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

and a beutiful art cover too

THXjay said...

Thanks,

I just recreated the original, replacing all the blurred text and cleaning it up generally and adding a back.

Muff Diver said...

Thank you THXJay for making this available!

This Green Hornet brings up an interesting question I'd like to ask you. May we may contact you via email or some other way?

g

Muff Diver said...

Yeah, me again.

I've been checking out the various editions of the Green Hornet over the years, along with their respective cover art.

In comparing your artwork with the old, faded and unfocussed album cover scans that are found online, the difference is as night and day.

I've always enjoyed your custom covers but in my amateur opinion, I've never seen better detail. Perhaps it's because I've been comparing today and before I just took your work for granted.

Finally, I don't work in the industry, but I think if you're not already employed in artistic endeavours, you should move in that career direction. You have a real talent, as displayed on this blog all over the freakin' place!

You da Man!

THXjay said...

Thanks Muff Diver,

As I mentioned above, because I didn't have a high quality version of the LP art I had to do the best I could with what I had. It was done a long time ago but from what I can remember I just replaced all the text using as close a font as possible, then cleaned up the low-res picture as best as I could.

I would probably do a better job today after the few more years of "practise" that I've had working on various projects.

I'm afraid all this is merely a hobby. I wish I had the opportunity to work in the graphic design profession but they all require qualifications which I do not have, plus I do all my work in Paint Shop Pro and the industry insists on PhotoShop!

Ironically, I only started using PSP because when I bought my first computer (off a work friend) back in the late 90's it had a copy of Paint Shop Pro already installed and I just got used to it. I have stuck with it ever since as I didn't want to re-learn everything in PS. Plus all my master files are in the PSP format, which PhotoShop can't read.

Thanks for all your kind comments on the various posts here. Please be understanding but I am not going to be re-uploading anything just yet after the recent troubles. I'm not sure what to do with The Crime Lounge at the moment, I may start from scratch in the future and re-do everything in a better quality...maybe!

For now it will remain as an archive of info rather than a lending library :)

You can reach me here....

thxjay@live.co.uk

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop