CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

SOUNDS ORCHESTRAL MEET 007

Back to more traditional spy music with this post, here Composer & Bandleader Johnny Pearson gives his Sounds Orchestral group a good workout with a few Bond tunes.

SOUNDS ORCHESTRAL MEETS JAMES BOND
PYE RECORDS
PL - 2056
STEREO
1965

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the links?

THXjay said...

Charles,

It's a bit of as "Grey area" that one ;)

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE SITE
COVER FOR THIS IS FAB
WHICH COUNTRY IS IT FROM
I HAVE THE UK VERSION ON PYE BUT NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE
THANKS
MIKE (IN THE UK)

THXjay said...

Hey Mike,

This is just a cover I found online, I used it because it was the best one around, I presumed it is the French LP cover.

If anyone can throw any light on the subject, please do.

Thanks for the kind words

Jason

Anonymous said...

Found the link. Thanks for the hint, and keep up the good work on this excellent blog.

Trustar said...

There is no such thing as too much Bond.

Gracias


Trustar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop