CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

PROFESSIONAL AVENGERS



Here is a rare album containing original music by the fantastic Laurie Johnson. he wrote the music for these three great television series' as well as many films.
I grew up watching these three and still enjoy them as much today on dvd, British TV just doesn't make action series' like this anymore, and it's a damn shame.
I suppose they were a product of their time and as such include some groovy action music as well as softer moody funky themes.
Side one is dedicated to The Avengers with Side two The Professionals.

LAURIE JOHNSON & THE LONDON STUDIO ORCHESTRA
MUSIC FROM THE AVENGERS, THE NEW AVENGERS & THE PROFESSIONALS
UNICORN-KANCHANA
KPM 7009
STEREO
1980

7 comments:

janus2810 said...

Awesome! About time someone started a blog dedicated to this incredible genre! Is there a link to this Laurie Johnson post? Keep it up man! JP

janus2810 said...

Oops, found it, I'm a little special, ignore the previous question! JP

Anonymous said...

thx, thxjay!

looking at this laurie johnson is enough proof to consider you do a hell of a job here - delicious.

http://my.opera.com/Licorice%20Pizza/ rolled the drum very kindly for you!

THXjay said...

Thanks lucky,

Yeah, I've just seen what LP has done, he's a great guy and I have my "Crime Jazz" series coming up, heavily featuring Lp's compilations.

Keep a look out :)

Jason

Anonymous said...

It's blogs like this is why I keep a premium account with Rapidshare! Keep up the great work!
Rich

Anonymous said...

wonderful!!!
been searchin' for this for years!!

another one i can't find
do you (or someone) have this one :

“Skip Martin & His Prohibitionists” - ”Songs and Sounds from The Era of the Untouchables”

THXjay said...

I don't have it, but would like it:)

You're better off putting any requests in the Spy Forum, more people are gonna see it than here, not everyone goes through the comments.
I want to keep the forum as a "one-stop" shop for requests and reader posts if I can.

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it here

Jason

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop