This has got to be a pretty rare one, I don't even remember where I bought this from.
It's Bond themes played on acoustic guitar with a couple of self-penned tracks. It's a nice addition to the genre and makes a suprising change to our usual posts.
I don't have any info on this at all, the cover is a tracklist and recording venue, I have a feeling this is a private/amateur release.
PRODUCED BY MARTIN SMITH AT THE GARAGE STUDIO
STEREO
1999







4 comments:
Thanks for posting this. Never heard of this one, but it looks interesting!
You've got a great site here. One thing though. It seems you're experimenting with the color schemes. I found it very hard to read as of today. I had to highlight sections of text just to make it out. If you're going to go with white backgrounds, you might want to use dark colors only for the text or go back to white on black.
Keep up the good work!
White backgrounds are the work of the devil, would'ny dream of it:)
it sounds like the background picture didn't load for you, it should be losts of album covers but very very dak, black at first glance.
Hopefully your next visit will be more legible :)
Thanks
Wow, how interesting to run into this here. I've been curious about this CD for probably around a decade now, since when I first got the internet and stumbled across something with samples. Very short, both overall and individually, but some lovely playing. An interesting easy-listening take, but not cheesy at all. The guy playing is obviously a pro. Thanks for scratching a long-held itch, so to speak lol.
He can play the old Geetaar, that's for sure.
Maybe this one is even rarer than I thought, as I said I don't even remember where I purchased it from, I've had it for years.
Post a Comment