CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

DAN & DALE

Thanks to filmpac for posting this in the comments, I've done one of my restoration jobs on it because the included "photo" had flash reflections all over the top right completely ruining it.
I tried to adjust colour,gamma, etc but it didn't work so in the end I just redid the whole thing except for the characters. I kept pretty close fonts for all text except the artist section at the top which I didn't really like on the official release (and have seen another version anyway) so here is the "repaired" cover.

THE "SLEEPWALK" GUITARS OF DAN & DALE : THUNDERBALL
DIPLOMAT RECORDS
D2616
STEREO
1965

Supplied by Filmpac

4 comments:

1Surfrider said...

Great job on the "reconstituted" covers!

I know, Photoshop is one of my main tools.

Thanks again for the killer (get it...crime/killer....oh, how do I do it...) stuff.

THXjay said...

Thanks surfrider,

I'm a PaintShopPro man myself, I was given a copy many years ago and sort of stuck with it ever since, now on PSP X.
I know PhotoShop is the pro's choice but I've always been reluctant to switch and have to re-learn it all over.

Anyway I reckon that there pretty much the same and PSP does what I need it to do.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the upload and congratualtions on a tremendous blog! It's rapidly developing into an essential resource. Long may it continue.

Anonymous said...

Can you possibly re-upload the Dan & Dale Thunderball album? Rapidshare has declared it dead. I have been searching years for this ever since my brother told me he had trashed the album... and he knew I loved those instrumentals! Some of the cuts still jangle in my head after all these years and I am desperate! Terrific site! An absolute goldmine of hard-to-find instrumental gems from years past!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop