The James Bond Songbook, another of the the almost endless Bond influenced record releases of the 1960's. This fantastic original 1965 James Bond Songbook LP from jazz veteran Jimmy Bond, accompanied by some of LA's highest quality session jazz players.
As many of the James Bond movies had not been made when the original The James Bond Songbook LP was recorded, five of the twelve tracks are cover versions of original Bond movie music (Thunderball, From Russia With Love, 007 Theme From Dr No, and Goldfinger), with the rest being genuine James (Jimmy) Bond originals being sold as "personal interpretations of Ian Fleming's stories".
As many of the James Bond movies had not been made when the original The James Bond Songbook LP was recorded, five of the twelve tracks are cover versions of original Bond movie music (Thunderball, From Russia With Love, 007 Theme From Dr No, and Goldfinger), with the rest being genuine James (Jimmy) Bond originals being sold as "personal interpretations of Ian Fleming's stories".
THE JAMES BOND SONGBOOK : JAMES BOND & HIS SEXTET
THE BGP SOUND LIBRARY
STEREO
1965







2 comments:
Love the site.
Any chance of link mirrors, to avoid RS?
I have no idea what a link mirror is.
If you mean just uploading it to another host, I don't have enough spare time to upload things multiple times sorry.
I'm a rapidshare premium member and I'm not paying to join another provider, one's enough :)
Glad you like the place
Jason
Post a Comment